by Celia Flanders
Pandy Beach, Near Port Louis Marina
- Morne Rouge Beach – Lovely for family with small children
- Pandy Beach St George’s – Lovely for lovers
- Baileys Bacolet St David’s – Go between 11.am- 5.00pm, you will get a wonderful surprise between 12.00pm – 1:00pm
- Pink Gin Beach St. George’s – Just lovely
- La Tante Beach St. David’s – Nice and quiet, silver sand
- Pearls Beach St. Andrews – Nice beach, bring lot’s of drinks, there aren’t any shops nearby.
- Conference Beach St. Andrew’s – Silver sand, fat pork, and sea grapes. Enjoy nature!
It’s so sad I live in England now, I miss these Grenada Beaches soo much.