The Grenada Beaches Blog is now live, and I think you’re going to like it. We have for a long time published all our pages so those of you that are into RSS, and use feed readers can get all the great Grenada Beaches content without having to maunally check the site.
That was great but that’s as far as the benefits went. Now with this new full-fledged blog you have much more…
5 more benefits for you
- You can leave comments on any post
- You can read other commentors tips, etc. and benefit from their experience and wisdom.
- You can make new contacts and together we can build a more information rich Grenada community.
- I will be able to bring you more frequent tips, and announcements as I get them, helping you to plan a better Grenada Vacation.
- I can now more easily collaborate with other Grenada Bloggers… which means you’ll get to know about other websites and blogs that publish good Grenada information
To my current Grenada Beaches subscribers, you should not have to do anything to continue receive this feed in your Feed Reader. If for some reason you are not receiving new posts, then leave me a message in the comments below.
Soon to be Subscribers
If you are not yet a subscriber to Grenada Beaches go ahead and do so now. Click on the orange button in the top right where it says “Subscribe via RSS”. It really is the best way to stay updated with the Grenada Beaches site.
And if you don’t know what’s a Blog, or what’s RSS don’t feel too bad… most people don’t either. But you should know that you are missing out on a lot the internet has to offer. So, to be in the know, go here to find out “What is RSS?“.
Okay, there you have it! I hope you enjoy this added piece of functionailty that is designed to help you plan and execute an exciting Grenada Vacation.