I spent 10 days on
And that’s what this site is about:
Delicious Grenada and the Sweet Grenada Beaches.
How about you?…
How many days do you have to taste these Grenada Beaches? And don’t you even think about putting off this holiday (vacation). You deserve it! The last few months were probably packed with:
- Traffic, Deadlines, Meetings,
- Insanely Long Hours, Silly Bosses,
- Kids, More traffic, and Lousy Weather!!!
So go on, take a break, and come to Grenada. Stay as long as you like (or can afford), and let this sweet, charming little island rejuvenate your soul, and spice up your life.
Lots To Do…, Including Nothing
There is plenty to do, and see in Grenada. Even though I spent the first 21 years of my life in Grenada, I’ve only scratched the surface of things to do and see.
On every visit I discover new things, meet interesting people and have even more fun … and so will you when you come to Grenada. Here are
10 Things you will enjoy doing in Grenada:
- Swimming, Snorkeling, and Sun Bathing on the Best Grenada Beaches
- Hanging out, and eating seafood in villages like Gouyave at Gouyave Fish Fridays
- Visiting volcanic Lakes like Grand Etang and Lake Antoine
- Touring, Hiking, and even swimming at waterfalls like Annandale Waterfalls
- Rum tasting and touring at River Antoine Rum Distillery
- Eating mouth watering Grenadian food at Grenada Restaurants
- Catching a ferry to the sister island of Carriacou in the famous grenadines
- Reliving Grenadian history at Fort George and Fort Frederick
- Scuba diving or Sailing Grenada
till your heart’s content
- Simply hanging out in the Grenada Weather doing nothing. Even that you will enjoy in the Spice Isle
Getting to Grenada… Easy!
Grenada is tucked away in the south eastern Caribbean (and we like it like that), but traveling to Grenada is still easy.
To get a good visual of Grenada’s location check out “Where is Grenada on the Map?”
Virgin, British Airways, Air Jamaica, American, and several smaller regional
airlines all fly
into Maurice Bishop International Airport (GND), which means Grenada is easily accessible to you.
And once you are here, the superb network of roads make getting around Grenada easy. No part of this lovely island is out of your reach.
Grenada is visually stunning; it has character; it has variety. From it’s white and black and beaches that mark its jagged coastline, to the dense forest, lakes, and waterfalls, that the hikers worship, Grenada welcomes everyone.
Are you ready to taste Grenada? Fantastic!!!
Grenada Beaches is the only guide you need. Use the navigation buttons at the very top or to the right to get started. Also click here to find out more about me, and the fastest way to get the latest updates from Grenada Beaches.
Enjoy the site and your Grenada vacation. And I’ll see you at my favorite Grenada Beaches and hot spots soon.